Each of these winners were awarded a $1000.00 scholarship at the August/2017 membership meeting:
- Kimberly Van Dorn-Robinson, a recipient from last year working on her MSW at KU/Wy Co resident;
- Cheryl Kearney, working on a BS degree in Business at Baker University/KCMO;
- Tonya Keightley; working on her LPN degree at Donnelly College, Independence, MO.
- Stephanie Leonard, working on her AAS in Nursing at MidAmerican Nazarene University/Wy Co Resident;
- Patricia Hernandez, working on a BS in Nursing at MidAmercian Nazarene University/Wy Co Resident;
They are from left to right Kimberly, Cheryl, Tonya, Stephanie and Patricia.
Gayle Lee presented the awards as chair of the Scholarship Committee which reviewed 41 applications to reach these winners.